I Am Sequel?




















Its been rumored that Will Smith had come up with the idea to have a prequel to his smash film, I Am Legend (2007). The prequel was supposedly going to be set a few years before IAL when there were a few groups of survivors. And it would go on to show how Smith's character failed to save them and become the 'only man left on Earth'.

The studio wasn't so keen on this idea. So, now they've apparently mixed some ideas up a little bit. And out came the idea of a sequel.

I don't know about you, but personally, I find it very hard to picture a sequel to a movie where its leading actor dies at the end of the movie, blowing himself up along with the tens of zombies who were just about to have him for lunch.

We'll just have to wait and see. But I's like another one of these movies from Smith. He needs a rebound from Hancock which was unbelievably terrible. This pre/sequel or whatever its gonna be, may be it.

0 comment/s:

Related Posts with Thumbnails